Sunday

Sneaker Sunday ; Foot Spa at Home

Morning!

I've been doing Sneaker Sunday now and then. Unlike Violet and Valarie, they did it every week. From sneakers decoration to DIY pedicure. My Sneaker Sunday post is kind of raw compare to them, but I still want to share!

Last week, I bought Beauty Care Co. Foot Spa from Kmart. It cost $18. Its definitely a good price. Have been checking out at other shops and they all at price range between $40-$80. So when I heard Violet bought this for $18, I know I am going to get one too!

I set my foot spa at the living room, with my orange towel underneath.

Then, pour in warm water until water level reaches the "maximum level" line at the side.

Soak your tired foot in it! There are 3 function - 1. Massage 2. Warm/Whirl 3. Warm/Whirl/Massage. Whirl is the bubbling.

All function work! Oh wait, I am not sure about "warm" because I use warm water anyway. But Warm/Whirl makes the water feels a bit chilly. How I wish they have Massage/Whirl. While at home doing foot spa, there are several things you can do:
1. Read magazines - Cosmo, Vivi, Women's Health
2. Watch TV shows or soaps - Judge Judy, Bondi Vet, Nip/Tucks
3. BBM/Whatsapp or talk to your friends and family via phone
4. Put on a mask and shut your eyes. Relax your eyes, body and foot for 20minutes are heavenly rewarding!

I love it! My foot feels so good. After soaking my feet into the foot spa, I towel dry them and apply just the normal Vaseline lotion. I have smooth foot now!


xoxo

1 comment:

Violet LeBeaux said...

Yaaaay! I'm so glad yours worked :D Haha I did all 4 of your suggestions the other day too: watched Judge Judy while reading Nail Up, Whatsapping and having a mask on. Go multitasking!
<3