Friday

I go Oovie for Movie

Its Friday night. Retired from late night out at the most happening clubs? Sick of standing in queue for half an hour or more just for some alcohol and music? I do. So if you're a homey, like myself now, what's more perfect to spend your Friday evening with movie from Oovie?

So, what is Oovie? It is a movie rental machine popping out in almost all shopping malls. You can rent anywhere and return in at any Oovie machine. How do you do it? Its just a few simple steps:
1. Choose your movie
2. Swipe your credit card (Yes, no cash!)
3. Collect your DVD
That's it!

Why Oovie? I'd prefer Oovie over many rental shops for few reason:
1. Cheaper - with $2.99 overnight rate. I rented movies from other shops and they cost me $4.99 overnight too! 
2. No membership sign up fees or identification - Why pay more for the silly sign up fees? Identification wise, your credit card payment is a proof already.
3. New release is up to date - Its releasing for new movies are fast. Like a month faster than other rental shops
4. Deal or no deal - Best part, you don't have to deal with bad servicing counter boy/girl. Just touch-screen pick your movie, swipe card, collect and go. Bam! Fast and efficient.

FYI, free rental on Wednesday! Means you don't pay a dollar for any latest release =D Now that's what you can't get from rental shops.

So, I'd say, let's go Oovie!

xoxo

No comments: