Good day darlings =]
Melbourne weather can be described with only two words - cold and wet. Temperature dropping each day. Raining almost everyday. It would be perfect weather to hop on a coach to Falls Creek for ski or snowboarding. However, I couldn't afford to miss any class. Timetable for the semester is terrible. Although I got a day off and only one class for the remaining 4, they are all equally important, and unmissable. So, it could be only one ski trip for this year. But Roy and I planned on Japan ski and coming back next year plainly for ski trips. Hopefully we are financially supported!
First week of my final semester. Honestly, I am feeling happier than ever. Maybe its the "final semester" effect, that I am getting closer to graduate. Although there are uncertainties on whether I am going to pass my final 3 subjects, which requires a lot of readings, research and creativity. I know right, how is it possible for economic and finance to be creative, but that's what i am going to learn, and trust me I sort of getting the sketch of the real picture already. First week and I am worried of my results already. Like, what if I failed? And I need to repeat another semester, postponing my graduation? Those thoughts pop in now and then. Good pressure though, I am going to put all in. I have strong determination not to let down my family and friends. So, everything feels great!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment