I never been to a Farmer's Market. So when I found out Melbourne Showgrounds Farmers' Market, which opens every Sunday, I know I am going.
Apparently, there are lots of farmers' market in Victoria. Check them out on : Farmers' Market. Most of them are once a month thing, like first Sunday, 3rd Saturday. But if you want an every Sunday one, go to the Showgrounds - located at Federation Hall, Gate 7 Leonard Crescent from 9am to 1pm.
Very fresh Orange juice. I$3.50 per cup, $3 for small bottle and $5 for a bigger one. I bought $5 Orange because Tangelo ran out of stock. Guess next time, I should come earlier.
Biggest carrots I've ever seen in my life. So I wonder, can rabbits pull it out? You know, in cartoons where rabbits pulled out gigantic carrots.
I always look for sausages stall or hotdog stand at markets. The smells of sausages always fill the air. And check out their sauces. Home-made tomato sauce is a must if there is any.
So this time I found Alloway Gourmet Buffalo Fresh Sausages. It has a variety of Honey & Rosemary, Bratwurst, Chilli and Garlic.
Managed to take a picture of my outfit of the day while waiting for the sausage.
Hair bow from Camberwell Sunday Market
Grey Coat from Cotton On at Hot Item section
Pink Dress from Cotton On under $10 section
Bag from Limited Edition, Marina Bay Shopping Mall
Flats from Target
I picked Garlic Buffalo Sausage with onions. Its my first time having buffalo sausage! Before putting them in my big mouth, I got some home-made tomato sauce and mustard on it. The sausage itself is tasty. Juicy but chewy. Its very different from what I had before.
Red Beard Bakery is very popular among all other stalls. Its always in queues. And the bread ran out fast. So when its our turn, there isn't much left.
Bought one home. Although many tell me it taste better with olive oil, I still prefer bread with butter!
The man behind these bread. I like people who is friendly and welcoming for me to take a picture of their products and themselves! I think he's one of the reason why everyone buy bread from him.
I love Sunday with sun and blue sky with a little cloud. What's better? Grass and food!
The boys getting some minestrone soup. Although sun is up, but the weather is still a bit chilly. So, what's better than sharing some hot soup.
My company to all Sunday Markets =) Roy
The guy who live across Melbourne Showground but doesn't realize there is a farmers' market every Sunday! Henry.
And yours truly,
p.s Next week is going to be Geelong's if good weather. *finger crossed*
xoxo
2 comments:
I SHOULD have done laundry or went out today! I sort of buy into the weather forecast and believed that the weather would turn out bad.
:(
Ha! You should =) I don't reply on the forecast. Still go out even it says its going to storm.
Post a Comment