Saturday

Pink lady down the street

As most of you already know, I blog-hop through my weekend. Of course that's after all planned outings. Then, I can spend hours in front of my computer; sometimes using my laptop so I can watch some soaps too. I don't normally recommend blogs I read, but this is different.

I would definitely like to share the Violet's Store with you. Although this would means higher chances of my favorable items to be sold before I decided to "want" it. But I seriously think her work worth it. Violet is good at nail art and other artwork, her blog has all the tutorials on DIY too! I "followed" her earlier this year, and definitely like her. She's superb friendly and nice to everyone. (PS I am not fawning on her, I just like her. Oh wait, but it certainly looks like I fawns on her anyway.)

I got permission to put the following pictures here. They are all her work. Before showing you those pretty nails...

The umbrella girl. Violet drew this! Amazing isn't it?! I know many creative and artistic people out there may be able to the this, or even better, but I'm still amazed by her art. And the girl, look like her, in person.

Okay. Here come the nails. My personal favourite - Princess' Afternoon Snack. It's sold but Violet is making them for me already!


Happily Ever After. I'm sure with these on your nails, not only cheering yourself but also everyone who sees it.


Chocolate Disco. Who can resist it? Its something simple but absolutely nice. Its like cakes from Alice in the Wonderland or something.

P.P.S I am not fawning on her, I just like her and I want my friends to know something about her.


xoxo

1 comment:

Violet LeBeaux said...

Heehee you are so cute! Thank you so much for posting! I can't wait to make your nails, they are going to look so cute on you :D