Wednesday

Digging Camberwell's

I love Sunday.

I love it because...
1. It is a family day. Everyone know, on Sundays, I only hang out with my family. No exception.
2. Sunday Markets. I like all kind of markets. Be it arts, clothing, vintage and antique or even farmers. Its the digging-for-good-thing mood that I enjoyed.
3. I and Roy go everywhere to try new food. Its like our tradition. Where we roam along the street somewhere outside of Melbourne CBD for brunch.

Last week, we went Camberwell Sunday Market at Station Street. Its my second time there. Unlike St. Kilda's Art and Craft type(probably expensive too) of Sunday Market, here you can find everything from furniture to clothes. What's best? Bargain!

Spot me! Ha! They are lots of stall selling second-hands and "inspired" brands. And you can find not only local made and made in China, but also from the British or the State. Anyway, I got myself a hot pink LV - inspired long purse through a bunch of Chanels, Guccis and other LVs. Here, you can get the branded item you don't mind using it roughly because you can always come back for another one.

After that, I picked a cafe across the street for our new venture. Brunch at The Chocolate Box Center. Ordered Smoked Salmon Supreme. The scrambled eggs are delicious, especially mixing it with spinach and smoked salmon. The slice of toast is just another bakery toast, nothing much.

Roy ordered the usual Big Breakfast. The sausage is very good with a hint of spice. Hash-browns are better than Mc Donald's. Its too meaty. I love some greens on my plate.

Then, we walk in to The Chocolate Box. Its just next door! Everyone loves chocolate. Chocolate makes thing easier, and happier! I especially like dark chocolate. Or those with almonds.

Left with Dark Chocolate Cocoa Dusted Truffles!!! I love them. One truffle a day, keeps your bad mood away! Haha I came up with that. So true isn't it? But the truffles really are delicious. Like I can finish all within a minute. Would definitely get some for Mama Chang and Meimei Chang. I know my mother and sister, they would love it just as much as I do, probably more!

Till my next update. Have a nice day!

xoxo

No comments: