I would want to tell the world that I'm really proud of my dearest girlfriend, Claudia. She is currently getting ready for her graduation ceremony in Cardiff. Congratulation babe! *jump into your arm and hug you tight*
"Darling, you made it, you lived our dream!"
How I wish I am physically by your side to celebrate this next in importance of yours with you (Your most important day would be your wedding! Or perhaps when you're giving birth?). Fill me in with every bits of everything, including your trip down to Paris and Switzerland. We definitely have loads to catch up! *hand shake* Congratulation to Lee Bin Hau too!
P.S Come visit me in Melbourne as soon as possible!
P.P.S Please try your best to see if you can come in December too =D
(I'm such a greedy person but you know you love me!!)
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment